M’Learnin Student centre not only provides accredited courses for high school students, but has been providing tutoring classes for all grades and courses for more than half a decade.
We help students of all ages from Pre-K to Grade 12 in all academic areas. We offer homework help, exam preparations, EQAO, OSSLT, and full courses to get ahead start before the school year, and specifically for the next grade in both French and English.
- We have on-site service to provide you tutoring in-person as well as online tutoring. *
- Free assessment on first day of class for elementary, middle, and high school students.**
- Make-up class provided for missed classes***
- Experienced Tutors
**The assessments are taken to understand the strengths and areas of improvement for your child, and to create an individualized lesson plan if needed.
***Make-up classes will be given (based upon availability) for classes missed due to an emergency or if prior notice is given.
Below are all the courses offered:
If interested or any questions, please feel free to call us at 905-462-2698 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tutoring Course Offered at M’Learnin Centre:
- Math (Grades 1-8)
- English (Grades 1-8)
- Science (Grades 1-8)
- French (Gr. 1- 12)
- ESL (English as Second Language)
- Mathematics (Gr. 9-12)
- IB English
- History (Gr.10)
- Advanced Functions
- Canadian Law
- Introduction to Anthropology
- Challenge and Change
- Computer Science
- ESL: English as a second language offered for all ages
- OSSLT : Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test ( Grade 9-12)
- EQAO : Education Quality and Accountability Test taken in grade 3, 6, and 9
- SAT/Mature Student Test: Assessments for college admission
- Exams: School final examinations
- IB: International Baccalaureate Program
- IBT: The International Business and Technology program
- SciTech: Science and Technology Program
- AP: Advanced Placement Program
- SHSM: Specialist High Skills Major Program
We know that high school years are the most critical years of a student’s educational journey. Your academic standing and performance at this stage determines your path to post-secondary education. Therefore, being able to study online and complete courses at your own pace and comfort is the first step to success!
I would like to say is thank you for all the help and extra support you gave, not only academic but moral support and helping me in the process of getting into the post-secondary institute of my choice. You made sure that I just don’t memorize concepts (which I used to do) but get an in-depth understanding. I would have not done without you guys.
My daughter was in grade 4, in the French immersion program. I could not help her with any of her homework (I do not know a single word in French), and was on the edge of taking her out of the program. Luckily, I got to know about the French program at M’Learnin and the French tutor at M’learnin was one of the best French tutors I have met, very energetic, experienced and passionate about teaching.
I joined M’learnin near end of my grade 12, and my marks were low and I needed to get above 70 to keep my offer at the university. My tutor was kind and helpful and I wish I had got tutoring very early on. But thanks to them I was accepted to the university of my choice, great service!
All the tutors are very friendly and flexible. Whenever we asked for any changes in class, timings, or lessons, they did it immediately and very helpful. Both my children attended M’learnin for 3 years.
My experience at M’Learnin has been a great one, I got all the help I needed for my homework, assignments, and exams. This year I am graduating but I got tutoring with them from grades 9 to 12, would highly recommend them
My son started his tutoring at M’Learnin when he was in grade 7, and we saw a great improvement in his studies till end of grade 8. Now, he is enrolled in IB program for grade 9. Thank you for all your help!